Friday 9 May 2014

#WhatsInYourBeautyBag

Come summers and it’s time to show that extra love for my skin (without making my wallet suffer). So, here is a sneak peek into my beauty bag all within Rs. 1500 that keeps me fresh and safe while the Sun keeps guessing J
1. Face wash -  I prefer washing my face after lunch with this face wash from Votre. It gently cleanses the greasiness and refreshes my skin. It’s smell is subtle yet awakening. It has made the post lunch work easier for me. Just doesn’t let me feel exhausted. Thank you, Votre for this one! 



    2. Sunblock lotion  -    I was hunting for a light and absorbing sunblock and my search ended right here! This Sunblock formula from Auravedic is amazingly efficient. It absorbs well into the skin and keeps the face oil free. I carry it along as I prefer re applying sunblock every 2.5- 3 hours when I am out in the open. I personally call it My anti tan formula. 




 3.  Toner/ Face Mist-  Sun burns or rashes or just the heat is enough to trouble skin in summers. I use the face mist from Auravedic to keep my skin calm and problem free!                          

 3.  Toner/ Face Mist-  Sun burns or rashes or just the heat is enough to trouble skin in summers. I use the face mist from Auravedic to keep my skin calm and problem free!                          
Available at: http://www.healthkart.com/sv/auravedic-face-mist/SP-181?navKey=VRNT-339 




 4. Lip butter - My lips dry out in heat and I have found a saviour in  Auravedic lip butter! It hydrates with the sweet fragrance of raspberry that you may just be tempted to lick your lips but AVOID! It stays well on lips and maintains a healthy shine.


5.Eye pencil-  Yes it’s hot and sweaty outside and that calls for a smart pick of eye pencil and this one from Faces is a 10/10 for sure! I prefer the purple variant as it adds that little drama to my eyes that each one of us needs for a happy day. The non- smudging, metallic shine makes eyes expressive without making my face a color palette. 

 6. Comb - No woman likes her mane dishevelled like straight from the Harry Potter’s land. A handy comb keeps me confident just with a stroke or two. I prefer this wide toothed comb as it acts smart with tangled hair and puts my bangs in place, too! 


  7. Wet wipe tissues -   Sweat and grime blocks the skin pores and causes acne. Therefore, whenever I feel my face sweaty and dust sticking onto it, my fresh ones wet tissue wipes come handy. It cleans my face just perfect leaving me rosy fresh with its mild rose smell. The pack is handy and easy to use, anytime, anywhere!


  8. Hand & Body lotion- Against a common belief that skin does not need moisturisers in summers, it does! That’s why I carry this light and refreshing lotion along. It hydrates without making the skin sticky and it’s gentle refreshing fragrance lingers for long. 


10 comments:

  1. Good One, that's why your bag is always heavy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know you have already learnt to carry it!! :P

      Delete
  2. Love the fact that you mentioned the humble comb! who thinks of that when we are blogging about beauty products!! Go Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sanchita! Glad you appreciate :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with all...well written!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally the secret revealed!!

    #thatsInYourBeautyBag

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s remarkable to go to see this website and reading the views of all mates concerning this article, while I am also keen of getting know-how.
    Fair look Cream

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just want to say your article is astounding. The clarity in your post is simply spectacular and i can assume you are an expert on this field. Well with your permission allow me to grab your rss feed to keep up to date with incoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the fabulous work.
    samas
    sarvanam
    pradushan par nibandh
    paryavaran
    alankar
    HANUMAN CHALISA
    ganesh ji ki aarti

    ReplyDelete